Friday, June 10, 2011

If The Savior Stood Beside Me

So I think I have finally come to terms with everything that has happened to me lately. (Medical stuff) Its a lot to take in, but it interesting how Heavenly Father blesses us even in our trials. He tests us and sees how we will act and then he waits for us to call on him. The moment we do he reaches out and wraps his arms of mercy around us.
The trials are still there but I am at peace. A peace that only comes from Heavenly Father. I understand now that things happen for a reason and that I am just glad we figured out what was wrong with me. No I do not like having to be jabbed by a million needles in order to figure that out but now I can be healthier and move on. I am not saying that I do not have my days. I have those day, were I question and ask "Heavenly Father is this really necessary? Why can't you just fix this?" But there is a reason in all things. And as I bear my trials I will be blessed! I wonder some times if the Savior was sitting with me would I be more optimistic or would I see my trials as I do now? Would I listen to the spirit more? Would I see the blessings in my life? Interesting concept to think about. What would you do different if the Savior was with you were you could see him? I hope that we wouldn't change but I think I personally still have work to get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment