Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trip to Vegas



Well Kyle and I took a trip to his home town of Las Vegas for a wedding reception. (It was his sisters!) It was a trip filled with work and play. Friday when we got there he took me down to the strip to see what Vegas is known for. We went to the M&M factory, we went and watched the water show out side the Bilagio, we went to Cesar's palace, I saw the worlds largest chocolate fountain and then we went to see Phantom of the Opera. It was amazing! The whole trip was great. We celebrated my birthday on Friday because we were not sure how crazy life would be on Sunday. Honestly I am grateful that we did. I had a blast!
Then on Saturday we spent the majority of the day helping set up for Jen's reception (which was out side) It was kinda hard because it was raining all morning but it cleared up into a beautiful evening. I meet lots of people and honestly remember no one. 
Then Sunday after church and a nap we headed home. As fun as it was I was grateful to be sleeping in my own bed again. There is just something about your own bed that makes coming home all worth while.
This is in honor of the Phantom of the opera, but with a little twist. I laughed so hard when I saw this. Partially because I am living in Utah and understand a lot of the Utah jokes. I mean this was made by BYU students after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment