Friday, September 11, 2009

The Lord's Hand in all things!

I have done a lot of thinking the last couple of days and realizing how often the Lord has carried me through trials. For instance me being in Utah. I never would have moved to Utah if I hadn't of been planning on going to LDSBC (which I am having nothing but problems getting enrolled in.) It makes me wonder if the Lord uses these reasons for us to make a leap in order to bless us greatly. If I hadn't of moved to Utah I never would have meet Kyle. I never would have started dating him and I would not be engaged right now. 
But lets go back further each decision that we make helps mold us correct? Has helped make us who we are. So what if these experiences never happened would I still be the same person I am today? What if I had not of served a mission? Would I be who I am today? NO I would not. Each experience whether good or bad has made me who I am. The woman that I am now is because of those trials, those decisions. And I will forever be grateful for that. The Lord has blessed me greatly.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. I am also grateful for all the trials and experiences in my life it has made me who I am. Thank you for sharing and reminding us of this.

    ReplyDelete