Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 Months and counting!


Wow only 2 months to go! Time is going so fast but at the same time not fast enough! I can't wait till I can say Kyle is my husband and not my fiance'! So exciting. Things are coming together though. Invitations are ordered and on there way (to me at least!) Pictures have been taken, the cake in Vegas has been ordered (this is a picture of the cake! Kyle picked it out. Didn't do a fantastic job?), my dress is being pressed, but yet there is still lots to do! Each day that goes by is a day closer to Kyle and I being married for time and eternity. 
It was funny but the other day I was reading thoughts I had growing up. I always felt that there was only one man for me, one man that I would be truly happy with and one man that I would be willing to spend time and eternity with. I never thought I would find that man. But I have. I have found the one man that completes me, the one man that makes me the happiest I have ever been and he is my best friend. He has become the person that I turn to when I need advice or comfort. He is the one that I want to spend all my time with, no matter what we are doing. He is the only one I don't mind messing up my kitchen. (Everyone else I have issues with!) I love Kyle with all my heart!
I have fallen for other guys in the past but there was always limitations to what I felt. I never was completely happy. I didn't understand that until recently. The other day Kyle came by work and we went to lunch at the food court. (Nothing too exciting when you only have a half hour.) But on our way up we passed on of my ex boyfriends. It made me realize so much. While I was dating the guy I thought I loved him, yet I still felt being with him was a choice of being happy or being happier. Now I understand that because with Kyle I don't have to hide who I am. I am able to be myself. I am able to be "happier" I am able to love unconditionally. That is such a blessing that I didn't even realize until I experienced that blast from the past. The Lord works in mysterious ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment