Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding plans.... going crazy!


Wow today Kyle reminded me of what a great guy I am marring! (Well I knew it but sometimes its nice to be reminded.) I spent the day running around trying to get last minute wedding things done, I went and and got the ties for all the guys in the wedding party. Lots of blue and purple ties. I even got one for Beck! He is going to be the most attractive baby boy there.... okay so he most likely will be the only baby boy there but hey I can be bias too can't I? After all I am going to be his favorite Aunt Mariah!
But then I cleaned the apartment, and ran Diana around. I got home and was still doing things! But what does Kyle do? He is sweet and comes over after a long day at work and makes me dinner. Nothing special he does that all the time because he does the majority of the cooking but still it made me realize and remember how sweet he is. He had a long day. He could have complained and had me cook but he didn't he was sweet and cooked dinner.
I am defiantly marrying the best guy in the world!
Sorry ladies in 19 days he will be all mine! But now its crunch time and things are getting closer honestly I CANT wait but part of me is a little nervous. Not to be married to Kyle but to have to live with a man... I mean after all guys (most guys) are dirty and what if he has weird habits I don't know about? I know I worry to much!
I was also thinking of a song Kyle and I like to listen too. It really explains our lives so much. Both of us have had our share of failed relationships but we learned from them, and they really did lead me straight to him.
"Bless The Broken Road"
Raskal Flatts

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

[Chorus:]
Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

[Chorus]

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

Kyle is the one man I want to spend forever with. My broken road ended with him. He is my rock! My northern star. He is constant and filled with love. I can't wait to be his wife. I only fear that he will realize how flawed I am before he says I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment