Sunday, November 1, 2009

Well life has been kinda crazy the last little bit. I moved apartments and that was stressfull enough. We moved seriously everyday for an entire week! I was more then ready to be done. I am even more then ready to be done with boxes! I HATE boxes. I am realizing that yes the apartment is about the same size but it is 1 bed room and Kyle has started moving his stuff in as well, I am learning there is not as much room..... grr. Oh well. The kitchen has EVERYTHING we could possible ever need. Well everything except a toaster! But I am excited because I have a washer and dryer in the apartment. Its a tiny one, really cute but its better then going to a laundry matt!


This is my fav part of the entire apartment. A walk in closet... I have to share of course but its a walk in closet!




This is the living room, I am excited the painting I have had for well over a year has finally made it up on the wall and not just up against the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment