Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wow it has been a while. I know its been awful. Well as an Update. I didn't get into the management program. They said that I didn't talk about myself enough... I am sorry that I am not self centered. It irritated me, the fact that I was the most qualified and because I didn't talk about my self more I didn't get in. In a way it was good. It made me realize that maybe it was time to not play politics, and not deal with everything. I love my job but its the politics and the fact that the way things are done depends on who is managing.... GRRRR!!!!
So I am applying to a million other jobs. I know its a pain and I HATE job searching. But I guess its helping a little. Its almost therapeutic at times.
Kyle is almost done with the fist quarter of school. I am so excited. Kyle gets a week off from school. I am excited because that means spending more time with him!!!! Yeah!! I am excited. I love that man! I am the luckiest woman alive.
Kyle is so good to me. He makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment