Friday, May 7, 2010


I feel so bad. I just started new birth control if its possible I am even more moody then before. Not sick just moody. I feel bad for Kyle though because one minute I am happy and laughing and then the next minute I am off balling my eyes out. Ahhh why???? I feel bad because I dont know what triggers it or why I am crying. I am just crying! Grr. I am hoping things level out.
I had a few interviews this week. I had one at Build a Bear, and then one an internet dating service. I am hoping and praying that I get the one at Build a Bear. They offer benefits and payed vacation. The one with the internet dating I thought at first would be great but the more I think about it the more uneasy I get. I am not going to take that one if it is offered. Plus its commission based. Blahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment