Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekly win

Well this week was my first week back to work, it was a little rough but over all it was good. Monday was the worst, my ankle was killing me. But now its good for the most part. From time to time it hurts mostly when I am driving. Its the angle I have to put it.
My car was in the shop getting fixed because it kept over heating, well $1700 later it got fixed. It works so much better now. I still stress that the car is going to over heat but I think that is just me stressing.
Kyle and I went to the movie theaters today and saw the "other guys." Not the bet movie. I laughed all the way through the movie but there are so many sexual innuendo's and to much swearing. Its funny but it would be so much better with out the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment