Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well everyone I am in Utah alive and well. This last week has been spent finding a job. Happy to say that I am now working at Victoria Secret. Ironically enough. I love the tender mercies that Heavenly father sends us, because honestly I had no intention of even applying there but I kept having the prompting to apply, and apply now. Well I applied and 2 hours later had a job interview. They interviewed 3 of us at the same time, and honestly I was the oldest and most qualified but I doubted that I would get the position. But I did. I was amazed!
Well Diana and I went to our new wards singles FHE and loved it! They actually have FHE lessons like we are suppose to! Then after the lesson we went to the stake center and played volleyball for a few hours. It was a blast! I got some huge bruises but it was worth it. There were a lot of singles there but once again I fear I am the oldest one there. But even though that may be true I felt completely at peace. I know I am were the Lord needs me to be!
Yesterday Nichole, Peter and the girls (my 3 nieces) were in Salt lake and so we spent the day with them. We went and toured the conference center because they wanted to see were President Monson spoke from during General conference. They were so excited. At lunch time they had fun coloring Aunt Mariah and Aunt Diana's rug with peanut butter and jelly, but it all came out so no worries. Oh the joys of children!
Well best of luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment