Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend of the fourth...

Hope everyone enjoyed there Independence day. I had a good weekend. I took a few days off from work and went with kyle to his family reunion in Moab, Utah. Lots of people and lots of little kids running around. We spent 2 days cleaning up his grandparents home. Yard work, cutting trees, painting, the whole shebang. It was a lot of work and honestly the whole weekend I got very little sleep. But it was fun, I am glad that I got to go. Yes I was hot and sweaty and very dirty for 2 days but I had fun. 
I had never been to Moab either so that was an adventure. Oddly enough I was so tired that I really didn't enjoy the fireworks. Sad I know. I was falling asleep on Kyle's shoulder.  Basically as soon as the colored spectacle was finished I got shooed off to bed which I was thank full for but really didn't get to sleep for a few more hours. Kind of hard when you are sleeping in the living room and people and coming in and out. But it was alright, I didn't mind really. Just VERY tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment