Monday, June 21, 2010

Lessons of my father

With yesterday being father's day it made me think of all the things that my father taught me.
1. Find someone that makes you laugh everyday and stick with them.
2. Once you are married do everything you can to make it work.
3. Live everyday like it was your last.
4. Life is not always fair but it can be fun!
5. He taught me to tie my shoes
6. He taught me to ride a bike.
7. Tried teaching me to play fair. Sadly I still cheat! I play dirty, just ask Kyle.
8. He taught me to be Honest.
9. He taught me to Love others.
10. He also taught me to be a friend.

Thank you daddy for everything you have done for me. You were the best dad! You taught me so much, every moment of every day you found something to teach me. I love you so much. But most of the things you taught me made me who I am because of the love you showed for me and for the rest of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment