Friday, June 25, 2010

So yesterday I had an interview at a Lawyers office. (As a receptionist.) I would be working mainly with one lawyer. I am hoping and praying that I get the job. If I get it I start on Monday! I find out sometime today. I'm praying that I get the job.
Today I am going to give blood. Well I am going to try anyways. Last time I gave blood they told me not to try again.... that was almost 5 years ago. But then I was told I could try again. So lots of water. I am just afraid that I am going to have to use the bathroom while I am hooked up to the needle. That would suck, but totally my luck.
Nichole and her family are coming to visit! There staying here! I am way excited to spoil my nieces. I miss them and they live so far away that I haven't seen them since my wedding. I love my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment