Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Question at ease....

Well life is crazy but i still tend to find little moments away from the crazy just to be with my thoughts. Its amazing what little moments will do to help you understand things and heal on a personal level. This last month has been anything but easy dealing with inner demons and really questioning Heavenly Fathers motives. Why does something good happen to someone and not to me? When I pray about things the answer is no but why is it yes for others. But thankfully right now I am at peace. I am comfortable were I am at. Life is not that exciting but that is okay, because I have my loving husband who loves me even when my hormones get the best of me and I start crying for no reason. At least we can find something to laugh about everyday. Because he really is my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment