Saturday, April 30, 2011

job changes

well the last little while has been interesting... so rumors have been flying around at work that they were going to disband my shift. Well yesterday was when I got pulled aside and told that this was in fact true. Sadly my supervisor was going to put me on nights due to the fact that I one of the lowest seniority wise. That means 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Soon as he said that I kept telling him that I couldn't do nights and seriously was balling my eyes out. I was hormonal anyways but that was the topper on the cake. I think I kind of scared everyone because I was so emotional and I never get that upset. I knew if I was put on nights that I would NEVER see my husband that when we have kids we would have a babysitter constantly and that is the one thing I refuse to allow is to have my kids raised by a babysitter or daycare.
But I guess the crying worked because not an hour later I was offered another position in the mornings. 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Not too bad plus Kyle and I can actually spend time with one another. I am really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment