Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Love letter I never wrote


So today sitting here procrastinating listening to sappy romantic songs I have decided that I often tell Kyle that I love him but I often do not tell him why.... So I have decided that I am going to tell the world why I love this man. I am going to stop the trend of not saying what I mean, of not telling my husband what he means to me. Like BBS' mini series of Robin hood says so well "we have never once spoken the truth to each other, for instance i call you a fool when I mean you are a hero." Those words I believe say it best, if we love someone we should say it, say it right then, shout it from the roof tops. Why hid that love? So Kyle this is for you because I love you! You get a letter and a list of the top 10 reasons that I love you!

1. You make me laugh every day, there is never a day that goes by that I do not laugh at least once!
2. You are my best friend! I don't want to ever be apart from you, because you are the one that I want to be with.
3. You love me faults and all!
4. You let me vacuum
5. We both know that together we can work anything out
6. Even when I am grumpy or tired you still like me and like being with me.
7. You think I am always beautiful even when I look like a clown or when my hair looks like a rats nest. I may not feel beautiful at times but knowing you always think I am makes all the difference.
8. You always speak your mind! if you don't like my makeup you will tell me and not lie telling me i look fine when I really look like a hooker!
9. You let me talk as much or as little as I want with out becoming impatient.
10. I can tell you ANYTHING and you are totally ok with it. (Even when you really didn't need to know it.)
11. You can read my emotions better than anyone else and when I tell you I am ok and you know I am not you call me on it.
12. Sometimes you call just because you miss me and were thinking of me!
13. Who else can I laugh at my self with? "Hello Mr. Wall"
14. You don't mind just cuddling with me!
15. Your selfless!
16. You are always concerned with my well being, sometimes even before your own!
17. The way you make me feel like I am winning even when I am not!
18. The way you bring out the best in me!
19. How cute and adorable you can be!
20. I love every part of you, how open you are with me.
21. I love how you tickle me even when I scream and run away!
22. I love that you never give up on me, or my lack of patience.
23. I love the way you make me laugh
24. I love the way that just holding you makes the world sing!
25. I love you for a million little reasons everyone of them becomes more and more apparent every day! Thank you for loving me!
Well that was a little more then 10... sorry I had a hard time stopping at 25 I really could go on forever. Kyle is my life, my love, and the man I choose to be with forever!

Dear Kyle,
You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right, you make me laugh when no one else can. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and loving you is always as easy as breathing. It is a part of me, it is part of my soul. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep your love safe. I love you... for all eternity. I still to this day do not know what I did to deserve you, but I will work each moment of forever to be worthy of your love.
I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You make each and every day an adventure to look forward to, no matter what we are doing as long as I am with you I am happy. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice or see you smile. There are no days better than the days I spend talking to you, holding you, making you happy. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything.
I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. Forever doesn't seem long enough to be with you. I love you and always will!

Love always,

Mariah your eternal companion


No comments:

Post a Comment