Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tomorrow

So tomorrow is a busy day... phone interview at 8am, interview at Nordstom's at 11 am, on call at work at 12, and so on. Busy day. I am a little nervous, hoping all goes well though.
Its kinda nice so Kyle is taking a few less classes this quarter, translation being that Kyle is home with me more often! I defiantly like that but it makes it all that much harder when he leaves for class. The classes are shorter so I don't have to wait up till all hours of the night for him to get home either.
Well yesterday was fun. Kyle's friend Dave come up from Provo for the day. They went to the driving range while I was at work and then we all went to Red Robin for dinner. It was nice to have an excuse to get out of the house. Plus the weather was finally nice, so it was worth it. I love Dave he is a great guy, he is always contagiously happy.
Kyle is making key lime pie tonight. YUmmmY! I remember the first time I had it was when we were dating and YES he made it.... SO good! I love yumminess! I love that man. I can't believe how lucky I am. I ask myself every day what I did to deserve a man like him. And every day the answer is the same I DON'T HAVE A CLUE. I am sure every woman feels that way, but this is me talking so I get to be the selfish one and say that I am the LUCKIEST woman ALIVE! (Sorry everyone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment